Case transferred to Memphis after RFE

BBBG2004

Registered Users (C)
Our cases are transferred to Memphis after RFE. How long do we need to wait to get an interview? Texas received our response to RFE on 03/05. Under the condition that our fingerprints will expire in 2 weeks, we are really worried...
Please share your thoughts and experience...we really appreciate it!

If you are close to memphis, you might want to go there and enquire at the window. Mine was transferred to memphis in Dec. and I went there to enquire in April, and I got the Interview on May 04, 2004.
Good Luck

Thanks, Satya123!

satya123 said:
If you are close to memphis, you might want to go there and enquire at the window. Mine was transferred to memphis in Dec. and I went there to enquire in April, and I got the Interview on May 04, 2004.
Good Luck

I think I will wait a week or two and then I will get up one morning at four, drive two hours, wait in line for three more hours and get my chance to enquire at the window. Hope I will have my interview soon. :rolleyes:

Thanks again - I was so frustrated yesterday and your response certainly gave me some comfort. :p

Memphis is not too bad crowd-wise. I alyas used to go around noon. There was not much waiting, may be 15 minutes. Make sure you take your approval notice. Try to talk to the lady at the window, not the guy.
Good luck.

satya123 said:
Memphis is not too bad crowd-wise. I alyas used to go around noon. There was not much waiting, may be 15 minutes. Make sure you take your approval notice. Try to talk to the lady at the window, not the guy.
Good luck.

Approval notice of what?
Thanks for all the tips - :p

I am sorry. I wasn't thinking straight :D . Take your I-485 receipt, and the transfer notice if you got one. If not take the print out from the BCIS case status showing that your case has been transferred.