case transfered,need help pls

shangh71

Registered Users (C)
Instead of a good news, I just got an e-mails showing that the case was transferred to LA office on 7/20. I was very depressed to find out that I was thrown into another black hole. I guess the main reason should be 245i. I was out of status for 3 yr. Besides that, my case is straightforward. Stay with the same employer. No address change. No criminal records. I am really worried about what would happen..
1, According to my atterny, I can not prepare anything until I receive the appointment letter which should indicate the documents I need to prepare. Is that right?
2, The processing date in LA office is 11/2003. Is that mean I have to wait at least 8 mo to see some progress?
3, How do I explain that 3 ys ? Apparently I’ve been working illegally in order to survive.
4, Worst of the worst, would should I do if they deny the case?

I’ve been rely on this site so much. Hope some one could share they experience or knowledge

Thanks a lot.

I am sorry to hear this. I know it is painful to receive a transfer after a long wait of 39 months. But don't get panic. If possible try to procure a H1 as a backup.