case transfer to san francisco

caracu

Registered Users (C)
My case was transfered from csc to the san francisco office, I didnt move. They even gave a room # but there is no timeline about how soon or how slow they are going to call.

Anyone knows what this means? And do you guys know how long the wait might be?

trhanks a lot

caracu

here is the online mssg:

Receipt Number: wac030xxxxxx

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On March 18, 2004, we transferred your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status to an office in SAN FRANCISCO, CA for processing. That office has jurisdiction over the case. They will send you a written decision as soon as processing is complete. You should receive a notice informing you that your case has been transferred to a local office. Please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283 to receive information about local office processing times.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from the BCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283

* The projected processing time frame can be found on the receipt notice that you received from the BCIS.

carcau when was your I 485 filed

Hi carcau

when was your i 485 files.
yours is wac03xxxx,

a couple of my friends are wac02xxx still did'nt get any response
probably you should be lucky

BJP Sunnyvale

My case was also transferred from Vermont to San Francisco in early March. My receipt date was June 2002. I have not received any appointment date from them as yet. Based on their processing rates, I dont expect to get anything scheduled for a few more months.

10 month for SF interview?

Similar deal, I-485 (EB) got transferred from CSC to SF local office, two years in line at CSC and almost there, so that means joining a new line in local office, another 10 month, that means almost 3 year for I-485? some say you can go to local office to inquire, any experience or idea?

WAC 022xxxxx can any one help me to understand this thank you in advance.

:confused:

On May 11, 2004, we transferred your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status to our office in PHOENIX, AZ for them to schedule and conduct your interview. Scheduling can take several months. Our office in PHOENIX, AZ will notify you when they schedule your interview or take other action on your case.

SF office sucks

My case (WAC02-123) was transfered at SF office in October 03.
I had interview in January 04. During interview they find out our fingerprints was expired three weeks before interview day. We redo our fingerprints the same day and interviewer promiced us to approve the case as soon as FP will be cleared.
Now 4 month past since inteview day. FPs was cleared 3 month ago.
Two requests from BSIS customer service, one request I did myself by walk-in - all went into black hole.
This is so..... no words! :mad:

SF interview

That is mad, delay for no reason, you almost have it, best of luck, acturally we should feel lucky if we are not the most unfortunate...
Is your case also EB? Looks like your wait time for interview is 3 months, is it right, did you find out the reason for interview, or it is just random check?
Thanks in advance for your feedback.

v_vs said:
My case (WAC02-123) was transfered at SF office in October 03.
I had interview in January 04. During interview they find out our fingerprints was expired three weeks before interview day. We redo our fingerprints the same day and interviewer promiced us to approve the case as soon as FP will be cleared.
Now 4 month past since inteview day. FPs was cleared 3 month ago.
Two requests from BSIS customer service, one request I did myself by walk-in - all went into black hole.
This is so..... no words! :mad:

to abc01

I have EBGC case.
It been transfered into local office _probably_ because I used AC21 106(c) option and changed job.

Re: V-vs:

v_vs said:
I have EBGC case.
It been transfered into local office _probably_ because I used AC21 106(c) option and changed job.

Thanks for the info, did you notify them AC21 thing before the transfer to local office? Did you bring your attorney with you for the interview? Good luck getting th GC, it should happen any time.

No,
We didn't take attorney on interview with us. But everything come very smoothly and there were absolutely no doubts or extra questions about our case, and as per interviewer - only expired FPs and incomplete medical exam for our kids (There we no TB tests results - I forgot to mention about) did not allowed him to approve case immediately. We repeat fingerprints the same interview day and send back new medical results 3 days later.
Now I'm afraid about everything :confused: What if they're not satisfied with medicals again? They're mentioned we have 90 days to give all required documents back - what if they'd say medicals are still not good and 90 days already expired?
I heard that in some cases senator might help.
We have 2 senators for CA - D. Fienstein and B. Boxer. Which one is better? Or contact with both? Does anyone can point me on draft example how to write letters to senators?

Thanks in advance to everyone

abc01 said:
Thanks for the info, did you notify them AC21 thing before the transfer to local office? Did you bring your attorney with you for the interview? Good luck getting th GC, it should happen any time.

v_vs said:
No,
We didn't take attorney on interview with us. But everything come very smoothly and there were absolutely no doubts or extra questions about our case, and as per interviewer - only expired FPs and incomplete medical exam for our kids (There we no TB tests results - I forgot to mention about) did not allowed him to approve case immediately. We repeat fingerprints the same interview day and send back new medical results 3 days later.
Now I'm afraid about everything :confused: What if they're not satisfied with medicals again? They're mentioned we have 90 days to give all required documents back - what if they'd say medicals are still not good and 90 days already expired?
I heard that in some cases senator might help.
We have 2 senators for CA - D. Fienstein and B. Boxer. Which one is better? Or contact with both? Does anyone can point me on draft example how to write letters to senators?

Thanks in advance to everyone

Totally understand, we are afraid about everything, anything before GC. but think positively, the most dificult steps is over for you.
Write to both of them, have friends wrote to them for getting visitor visa for parents, seem to help, according to them senate's office may just copy down your question and forward to the place that process your case and request them to help. So, most importantly is to clearly put down you case info, etc.
Hope it helps a little.
BTW, did you say you did not inform them of AC21 until the interview, maybe I got it wrong, please confirm. See, I am even worried if my case are physically transferred to SF office, and when they send the interview letter, is it going to the attorney, me or both, since they won't put the meesage on the online tracking as when the case were at the center, I am so concerned, it is like a blinded wait, you do not know when, where and to whom they are going to send the letter, any comment based your experience? How long did you wait to get the interview letter after the transfer, did you go to check if your file are in the local office?

abc01 said:
BTW, did you say you did not inform them of AC21 until the interview, maybe I got it wrong, please confirm. See, I am even worried if my case are physically transferred to SF office, and when they send the interview letter, is it going to the attorney, me or both, since they won't put the meesage on the online tracking as when the case were at the center, I am so concerned, it is like a blinded wait, you do not know when, where and to whom they are going to send the letter, any comment based your experience? How long did you wait to get the interview letter after the transfer, did you go to check if your file are in the local office?

I did not inform them about job change. But after I got RFE someday at July 03 - they know about. At October 03 case been transferred to SF and at when I just walk-in there to ask what's going on - they told me interview queue is about 4-9 months long. But within couple of month we got interview appointment (send both my attorney and me) on end of January 04.
And you can forget as about online tracking system, the same about calling BCIS to get more information - their computer systems are separated. Walk-in also doesn't help much - they even told me something like "Why you're walking here, bothering us and do not let us doing our job? Two month after interview and no approval yet? So what - some of you waiting for 12-14 month after interview. Go home and f...k youself" :mad:

RE:SF office

It seems like friends who are sharing info on this SF local office topic are in very sad mode. I notice a lot of viewers but not many post. Anyone has some good news, past experience or helpful tips to those who are waiting for interview and those who had interview but are still waiting for approval. Share info, if will help us all feel better or at least understood.

case being transferred from VSC to SF local office

Hi, folks:

My I-485 case (EB2) (and my wife's) are being transferred from Vermont Center to San Francisco local office for interview as indicated on the website or phone database system since Jan, 21st, 2004.

it has been 4+ months since that and we haven't got any interview notice from San Francisco office?

Per your descriptions, seems that I should still wait a few more months for the onsite interivew.
And my case if future-employment based case, I also changed job 9 months after filing for I-485, which is filed in March, 2003, and job changed in Dec, 2002, Since neither company filed my case, I'm not too worried about the employment history thing, but I'm starting thinking about the Medical exam records, I totally forgot what were checked and what wasn't, damn it.

Hope more guys can share their stories.

WAC-02-151-*
-RD: 3/14/2002
-ND: 4/04/2002
1FP: 5/24/2002
2FP: 10/2003
2 APs, 2 EADs
3rd AP, 3rd EAD are being re-applied

Can't you contact congress workers for this?

rickysun said:
Hi, folks:

My I-485 case (EB2) (and my wife's) are being transferred from Vermont Center to San Francisco local office for interview as indicated on the website or phone database system since Jan, 21st, 2004.

it has been 4+ months since that and we haven't got any interview notice from San Francisco office?

Per your descriptions, seems that I should still wait a few more months for the onsite interivew.
And my case if future-employment based case, I also changed job 9 months after filing for I-485, which is filed in March, 2003, and job changed in Dec, 2002, Since neither company filed my case, I'm not too worried about the employment history thing, but I'm starting thinking about the Medical exam records, I totally forgot what were checked and what wasn't, damn it.

Hope more guys can share their stories.

WAC-02-151-*
-RD: 3/14/2002
-ND: 4/04/2002
1FP: 5/24/2002
2FP: 10/2003
2 APs, 2 EADs
3rd AP, 3rd EAD are being re-applied

WAC030175xxx: case transfered

Today, our case is transfered to San Francisco office for an interview - reflected on-line as well as received emails.

WAC030175xxxx
EB2, Concurrent
ND: 22 Oct. 2002
First FP: 12 Dec. 2002
RFE: March 2004
RFE Response: April 2004
Second FP: 30 April 2004
Case Transferred: 8th June, 2004