Case Tranfered to CSC

PendingI485

Registered Users (C)
Got an E mail from USCIS that my cases has been transfered to CSC from NSC. Anybody in the same boat? Below are my details.

140 filled Feb'03..AD May'03
I485 Filled March'03 AD ??

Case transferd to CSC on Dec'16th.

In order to understand why they transfer, Can you please let us know, details like change in your address/employer etc.

Also did you have/when any 2nd FP?

I am also in CSC region and processing in NSC, and depends on your details I can guess my case future...

PendingI485

clearwater said:
In order to understand why they transfer, Can you please let us know, details like change in your address/employer etc.

Also did you have/when any 2nd FP?

I am also in CSC region and processing in NSC, and depends on your details I can guess my case future...

FP2 11/13/04

Same employer (in NSC) from begigning. Resides in CA.

Fucking morons at NSC transfer cases to other SCs from time to time for no particular reason. Mine went to TSC, spent there over a year and came back.

While the case was at TSC I was not able to change my address in the INS files and, after contacting congressman office, the case was sent back to NSC and the address changed there.

I suspect there is one especially clueless among the fuciking morons at NSC that just sends cases at random to reduce the amount of work.

My recommendation -- contact congressmen/senator offices often. They have got a back door to INS and INS is obligated to respond. Overload this channel, may be something changes.