Case Status Retrieval Failed

belo

Registered Users (C)
This morning... when I tried to check the status of my case..I got the following message.

You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:
Case Status Retrieval Failed

I am positive, I have the right case number because I have been checking the status almost every day. Does anybody know what this means. AM I close to being approved. Please help if you have similar experiance.

Thanks..
------------------------------------------------
Asylum Granted: 5/4/2001
I-485 Notification Date(ND): 6-2004
Transferred to TSC: 11-27-2005
RFI: Jan-05-2006(I-693, and G-325A)
RFI Received by TSC: 2-16-2006
BioCode3: 9/1/06
LUD: 9/2/06
Case Status Retrieval Failed...11/21/2006
Approved: ???? hoping...

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations..... You are Approved.
That means that the officer has locked your case, and that means that they approved your residency.
Wait for the e-mails between today and tomorrow.

tuti: I was under the impression that teh message would be status not found. are you sure??

It ssems like below was having issues with the portfollio login and password....

piltrafo said:
tuti: I was under the impression that teh message would be status not found. are you sure??

It seems like below was having issues with the portfollio login and password....

piltrafo,

I actually entered the case number itself and got the same message. I am 100% sure that I have the right case number since I have been checking it every day. I am definitely sure it is NOT a problem with the portfolio login or password.

belo said:
piltrafo,

I actually entered the case number itself and got the same message. I am 100% sure that I have the right case number since I have been checking it every day. I am definitely sure it is NOT a problem with the portfolio login or password.

Belo: Wish you that it is an approval. Do not become over optimistic; Some times technical problem can occur;

Hold your horses. I don't want to rain on your parade but this is happening to lots of people and its because they are updating the message on the process of updating the web site.

It is irresponsible to congratulate someone just because he couldn't login to see his case status online.

Don't be too optimistic, I wish you best of luck but just wait and see what happens.
:eek: