case status changed after approval?

luckGC

Registered Users (C)
hi All,

My case status changed from approved to the following message today

On September 16, 2004, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

I dont know what it means.... any body with simliar experience?.. i am kind of worried... my wife and i did call last week to check on the status of our case?

Any input would be very helpful!

Thanks,

luckGC
RD 11/23/2001

luckGC said:
hi All,

My case status changed from approved to the following message today

On September 16, 2004, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

I dont know what it means.... any body with simliar experience?.. i am kind of worried... my wife and i did call last week to check on the status of our case?

Any input would be very helpful!

Thanks,

luckGC
RD 11/23/2001
You should be OK. Since you requested case status, but your case got approved in the meantime and then they responded to your case, they have posted this message. They usually post this message when they respond to a Case Status inquiry. Wait for the approval notice in mail. Also for your comfort call Customer Service and make sure you are approved.