case pending 8 mnths After interview and under supervisory review pls help.

mwanidah

Registered Users (C)
Filled I-130 and I-485 nov 2007. interview was feb 2008. There has been no decision yet on case. Did infopass and IO said that case is under supervisory review.What does this mean? Does anybody know if this situation is good or bad.By the way IO was very nice, interview was only ten minutes.I don't know what to think any more.Pls help .
Thanks everyone.

When i check online it says case is pending for both I-130 and I-485.
have not received anything in the mail to say that I-130 was approved.So my best guess would be that it's not
Thanks..

No, i don't.Because when i asked my lawyer,she said that if it was name check the IO would have said something when lawyer did infopass.
Thanks.

which is ur DO?. i am waiting since dec 2007. infopass and letters to senator response was "pending sec clearance"and bc pending.

St louis missouri.I did not understand what{ sec and bc} mean.What is your DO? And how was you interview?.
Thanks.

my interview went well. it was second interview but was more a formality. the int lasted for about 10 mins max and the IO even said he was going to approve the case. i did not ask him about my background check at the time.