• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Case number, passport etc

Bloom

Hey guys, Can you help me Please

I sent the documents to Kentucky and I’m waiting them more than 3 months to write me back to let me know if everything is alright with my documents. I’m worried because they sent me the email with explanation that probably the generation documents it will take 3-6 weeks but It passed almost 4 months. Did anyone have a problem like this?

Also my passport will expiry on June, I saw the visa bulletin and my case number probably will be on May. I sent an email to kccdv@state.gov to reopen my DS 260 to change information with my new passport because I’m scared that it will be a problem with expiration of my old passport.

Hey guys, Can you help me Please

I sent the documents to Kentucky and I’m waiting them more than 3 months to write me back to let me know if everything is alright with my documents. I’m worried because they sent me the email with explanation that probably the generation documents it will take 3-6 weeks but It passed almost 4 months. Did anyone have a problem like this?

Also my passport will expiry on June, I saw the visa bulletin and my case number probably will be on May. I sent an email to kccdv@state.gov to reopen my DS 260 to change information with my new passport because I’m scared that it will be a problem with expiration of my old passport.
Renew your passport
At the day of the interview, your passport shall have a period over 6 month

Renew your passport
At the day of the interview, your passport shall have a period over 6 monththese
Renew your passport
At the day of the interview, your passport shall have a period over 6 month
These days I’ll take the new passport and I’ll bring with me to the interview but I don’t know how to inform them, should I edit the ds 260 information with my new passport before I go on the interview?
I already sent an email to reopen my application and I’m waiting them to write me backs

I already sent an email to reopen my application and I’m waiting them to write me backs
They might take 2 working days to unlock the DS260
Remember at the interview bring the old passport with you (also preferably a hard copy of it as well)

They might take 2 working days to unlock the DS260
Remember at the interview bring the old passport with you (also preferably a hard copy of it as well)
I sent an email on March 24 to kccdv@state.gov with my case number, date of birth, name and surname but they still didn’t respond me back. Is this a right email?