Case disappeared! Please help..

immihelp101

Registered Users (C)
My husband and I had applied for N-400 together. Mailed both the applications in the same envelope. Received fingerprint notices on the same day, had fingerprints taken on the same day. On recent status check, my "case disappeared" which seems to be a good sign (for tentative interview letter issuance). But my husband's case status plays the same old standard message. I wonder, if I am going to get my interview letter soon..whereas, my husband's interview letter may get delayed! Anyone in the same situation? Any comments, please!

Wait for couple of weeks

Wait for couple of weeks to see if both of you get the interview letters, my case has not disappeared for uscis website and I have had my IL for couple of weeks, there is not a consistent pattern, for some. the case seems to disappear and does not for some others. Post your timeline and service center for the benefit of others.

My husband and I had applied for N-400 together. Mailed both the applications in the same envelope. Received fingerprint notices on the same day, had fingerprints taken on the same day. On recent status check, my "case disappeared" which seems to be a good sign (for tentative interview letter issuance). But my husband's case status plays the same old standard message. I wonder, if I am going to get my interview letter soon..whereas, my husband's interview letter may get delayed! Anyone in the same situation? Any comments, please!

No point in wondering what is going on. Be patient and wait for the letter to show up in mail if it has been mailed that is. Even if your interviews are not on the same day there is nothing you can do to change it.

Last updated date on Case Status

Wait for couple of weeks to see if both of you get the interview letters, my case has not disappeared for uscis website and I have had my IL for couple of weeks, there is not a consistent pattern, for some. the case seems to disappear and does not for some others. Post your timeline and service center for the benefit of others.

mant0478,

did the "Last updated Date" on your case status change? My PD is 7/17, and I am in the Newark, NJ DO (VSC). Thnx

The "case status site" is just another example of the USCIS "confuse the customer" policy. Usually, when a case disappears it is a good sign, but not always. If it doesn't disappear, that shouldn't necessarily be taken as a bad sign.

Just open your mail every day and ... Good luck

Status the same

Hmmm..there is no last updated date on the uscis website, are you referring to the 800 number, I have not checked the 800 number lately. The uscis website has the same exact message from the beginning.

mant0478,

did the "Last updated Date" on your case status change? My PD is 7/17, and I am in the Newark, NJ DO (VSC). Thnx