!! Case cannot be found all of a sudden on AVM.....!!

Timbuk3

Registered Users (C)
For the past few weeks, I have been checking the AVM, which said \'your case was received on XXX date ... it is taking 365 - 500 days ...blah blah blah\'. Today, suddenly, it says my EAC cannot be found. Please help! Any clues? THANKS

PD 10/98
RD 4/00
ND 5/00
FP 10/00

No Title

same here. i called at 4:40pm today and found that my case was missing.

Receipt number: EAC-01-047-506xx
RD: Nov 8, 2000
ND: Dec 1, 2000
FP: Apr 21, 2001

No Title

My case is also not found. Until yesterday I was getting the usual AVM.

EB3 India
PD 4/98
RD 8/20/99
ND 9/14/99
FP 8/00
RFE for Emp. Letter
Company name change case and Pro-active I-140 filed.

No Title

Same here I just checked my case and it says cannot be found !!! I am not sure whats going on

No Title

It has happened couple of times with me.BUT gets updated after few
hours..Check it probably tomorrow..

No Title

In our case primary applicant appvd, while rfe for spouse and pending for kids this message was until yesterday.Just checked the AVM and found in all the four cases the message is case not found.
RFE for spouse replied on 5/3.

No Title

Same here, it means all our cases are approved and database is getting updated!! Just kiddin\', it is just temporary computer glitch and it will be ok soon.

No Title

Why are you kidding? You could be right.

Also, my case became missing when I checked via the automated system.

My ND is 09/00.
   FP is 11/00.

Anybody, any suggestions?

No Title

greencardseeker

You are right. I got the same message. It is back ON again. My details EB2 RIR INDIA ND 04/28, FP 10/00, waiting..

No Title

I checked the AVM very early this morning as was unable to get thru till late last night.Our RFE is received on 15 may and preliminery investigations are over yet it will take 180 days that was the msg.Kids 485 still pending.We had sent reply on 5/3but lawyer sent to Ins only on 8th msg changed on 15th.I guess when AVM says case not found they must be updating information on that EAC number that is what must have happened when we checked in the evening.