Here are my case details:
EB2 RIR India NSC
PD: Feb 28 2000
485 RD: Feb 01 2001
485 ND: Mar 02 2001
FP done in Norridge (Chicago suburb) Support center on April 17
EAD and AP approved on May 30 2001
LIN number: lin-01-116-53***

Our 485 petitions (Me and my wife) were approved on Jan 11 2002. I did not get any RFE. With the yellow form, I sent an updated employment letter. I did not get the courtesy copy. I checked the AVM on Jan 11 2002. I will update this post once I get the courtesy copy.

Thanks for all the great folks who maintain this web site and to people who answer to all the queries (like myladdor, rapid(I forgot his name), krisns, ciba etc). I will update immitracker.com.

Congrats. I too have the same dates, with LIN-01-116-55xxx. Hope mine also gets approved soon.

Got our approval notices

Hi All,
   My wife called me and told me that we got our approval notices and we need to go for passport stamping at Chicago INS office.

I am planning to go to the local INS office on Monday.
Does any body know the procedure for passport stamping at the Chicago INS office?

I got laid off from my sponsoring company in November. I used the AC-21 and joined a new company in Chicago metro area on Jan 7th in a similar position, Software Engineer (My old company was amazingly helpful to me). I was not sure to take a day off as I am very new to this job. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot