Case approved help needed !

garla

Registered Users (C)
Both me and my wifes cases were approved on 21st June , but my wife went to india On April 23rd , her return ticket is for July 6th , she has Advance parole with her ? what will happen to her GC status ? if she enters USA using AP ? how can i proceed further ? any help is great .

It should be fine...

According to my lawyer, you don\'t become a GC holder merely by virtue of approval. You still have to go through the stamping in order to be considered a fullfledged GC holder. And, since travel outside US is permitted on a valid H1B visa or AP during the 485 stages, re-entry using either is inherent under that provision. I guess this translates to your wife re-entering on her AP and then you guys proceeding to get your stamping and all that. If you are considering doing the stamping before she arrives, I don\'t know the consequences of that. There shouldn\'t be any, but I could be wrong.

DISCLAIMER: I am not a qualified US immigration advisor or attorney. Use my advice at your own risk.

you can even get your passport stamped before she arrives

and then she can get it done later. I have afriend who has done that here in pittsburgh without any problems

No Title

i got my GC approved on JUNE 21st . Have u gotten the letter from INS .