Case approved after interview!!!

BCIS_sux

Registered Users (C)
My case was finally approved on 2/20 after 27 months of wait for I-485 approval. Here are the details:

WAC-02-061
ND: 12/11/01
1st FP: 4/23/02
Case transfered to San Jose: 12/9/03
2nd FP: 1/20/04
Interview: 2/10/04
Approved: 2/20/04

During the past two years this forum has been a great support and I thank all the key contributors for actively pushing the I-485 'cause' at all possible levels. Thanks again for your efforts.

Good luck to all!!

Congratulations!!

Originally posted by BCIS_sux
My case was finally approved on 2/20 after 27 months of wait for I-485 approval.

:( My case is still NOT approved after 27 months of waiting...

congratulations

and i take this opportunity to ask to all those who got their GC.. since on the other forum nobody answered me.. do you have to carry your GC all the time? i know that nobody does.. but in this post 9/11 .. i wanted to ask

Re: congratulations

Originally posted by habanero
and i take this opportunity to ask to all those who got their GC.. since on the other forum nobody answered me.. do you have to carry your GC all the time? i know that nobody does.. but in this post 9/11 .. i wanted to ask

By law you have to carry you GC all the time

IMMIGRATION AND NATIONALITY ACT
Sec. 264. [8 U.S.C. 1304]

(d) Every alien in the United States who has been registered and fingerprinted under the provisions of the Alien Registration Act, 1940, or under the provisions of this Act shall be issued a certificate of alien registration or an alien registration receipt card in such form and manner and at such time as shall be prescribed under regulations issued by the Attorney General.

(e) Every alien, eighteen years of age and over, shall at all times carry with him and have in his personal possession any certificate of alien registration or alien registration receipt card issued to him pursuant to subsection (d). Any alien who fails to comply with the provisions of this subsection shall be guilty of a misdemeanor and shall upon conviction for each offense be fined not to exceed $100 or be imprisoned not more than thirty days, or both.

Last edited: