Cards received :)

ric2

Registered Users (C)
Dear all,

I have received our green cards for me and my wife today. It is white in front and a little green in the back. Looks nice though.

3 years desperate waiting is FINALLY over!

Thanks all for precious information and encouragement.

good luck to all.

ric2

Ric2...details please!

Approval date/Passport stamping date/Cards ordered date/Cards received date ?

When ur passport stamping was done, did the person mention to that 'you that u'll get the cards in 6 to 8 months'?

Please reply!

Re: Ric2...details please!

Originally posted by SEP_RD
Approval date/Passport stamping date/Cards ordered date/Cards received date ?

When ur passport stamping was done, did the person mention to that 'you that u'll get the cards in 6 to 8 months'?

Please reply!

PD: 08/1999
AD: 09/09/2002
Stamp Date: 09/18/2002 at Newark
Order date: 10/11/2002
Card received: 10/18/2002

Yes. they mentioned 6-12 months to receive the card. Forget about those asshole stataments from INS.

cards not ordered yet

Congrats ric2,
My PP also stamped on 9/18/02 at Newark, NJ. So far the cards are not ordered!!!

RIC2, did Green Card make your life greener ?

Ric2,

Good to see you here till now .....

So what next .... (Of course, other than Citizenship) .....

Baby ? PhD ? Old Parents after 6 years ..........

Ric2

Can you tell me does the message after they mail the card to you or the message still says we have ordered for you ........

Thanks in Advance

Manu

Do not go, Ric2!

Please kindly return to visit this board, and offer comfort to all the us poor guys who are just as who you were

Re: RIC2, did Green Card make your life greener ?

Originally posted by confu123
Ric2,

Good to see you here till now .....

So what next .... (Of course, other than Citizenship) .....

Baby ? PhD ? Old Parents after 6 years ..........

Baby? Yes
Visiting parents? YES (on this December)
PhD? Still thinking hard. If I got green card 2 years earlier, I would definetely do it. But now, it is a huge bet. Anyway, I think I basically made a wrong bet initially. I should not drop out my Ph.D just for the sake of quicker stupid green card. This might be a lesson for some followers.

Originally posted by manu1970
Ric2

Can you tell me does the message after they mail the card to you or the message still says we have ordered for you ........

Thanks in Advance

Manu

YES. AVM still says the old thing "card ordered...". I think this message wil be there forever.