Cards orderes!!!

red020

Registered Users (C)
Received mails stating that cards are ordered for my wife and self. Not yet for my son who is 11 years old. Is that usual that kids get card late.

EB1
I-485 March 2003
Stamping June 25th 2005

Congratulations!

Congratulations!Would you share with me if your dependant's notices came the same time with yours? Thanks,
Ellada

All my approvals, notices, e-mails for me and my wife came together... I got cards ordered mail for me but not my wife until ... not sure what's going on ?

anyone in same boat..

good

At least you got the I-485s approvals together. I am sure you will soon get the CO email for your wife soon.Thanks for sharing.
Ellada

same here,,, no status change for my daughter

i got email yesterday for me and my wife but not for my two year daughter that cards have been ordered.... some folks children already got cards mailed before their passport stamping.

red020 said:
Received mails stating that cards are ordered for my wife and self. Not yet for my son who is 11 years old. Is that usual that kids get card late.

We have a very similar situation with 11 year old daughter. Received emails this week stating "After approving your application we ordered you a new card" for husband and me. We had not previously received any approval notification of any kind, so this seemed a bit unusual. Daughter's case had an LUD update on the same day, but no status change and we received no emails about her case.

Now today we received "This case has been approved" emails and case update for husband and me. Still no update on daughter's case, and no LUD change for her today either.

So That Makes Three Of Us For Our Daughters

anxiouscdn said:
We have a very similar situation with 11 year old daughter. Received emails this week stating "After approving your application we ordered you a new card" for husband and me. We had not previously received any approval notification of any kind, so this seemed a bit unusual. Daughter's case had an LUD update on the same day, but no status change and we received no emails about her case.

Now today we received "This case has been approved" emails and case update for husband and me. Still no update on daughter's case, and no LUD change for her today either.