Card Received

GCCOMETOME

Registered Users (C)
Hey guys, I am sure you remembered my bad PP stamping experience at local INS office after my I-485 was approved on 03/17/2005. In case you forgot, the story is the local office wasn't able to stamp my passport because TSC didn't update my case in their system days after approval! Anyway to give you guys the update, I was finally to called in for stamping about 10 days ago and received my card on Tuesday, April 19 in the mail :). Thank God everything is resolved before my planned trip to overseas next week.

I just want to thank PrinceofJungle and many of you for your professional advices and emotional support during my long and frustrated GC journey! I don't know what I would do without your support! God bless all of you, my friends!

Gumly, If I am not mistaken, your case had same situation like mine. I didn't hear any update from you. What I did was to keep going back to local office and call Customer Service line (got connected to a TSC officer once). If you need more information, please let me know. I wish best of luck for you and your family!

I will continue visiting this forum and provide a little information I know if you need.

EB3, 140/485 concurrent
ND: 03/17/2003
FP: Twice
AP: Twice
EAD: Twice
RFEs on both 140 & 485: 01/2005
AD: 03/17/2005
CR: 04/19/2005

passport stamped yesterday

I got my passport stamped yesterday, this time she did not even check the database, any way one hurdle is over , but my spouse's approval has not come yet, I dont know how long that will take.
Congrats GCCOMTOME.

my nd 10/02
fp 01/2005
ad 03/2005
ps 04/20/2005

Congrats Gumly!

I am very happy that you also overcomed your problem! You should receive your card soon as I only waited 10 days after they stamped my passport.

As far as your wife, I think you may try the 1-800 number then try to use "if you think your cases are separated..." option, after you key in your case number, system should connect you to TSC if that's where your cases were originally filed. Hopefully officer at TSC can help you to check on your wife case. Good luck!