Card Received from VSC

cjh

Registered Users (C)
I received my green card today (11 December 01), through the consular processing route.

Details are as follows:

POE: Dulles
DOE: 2 November 01
Card Ordered: 16 November 01
Msg Change to Approval Notice Sent: 6 December 01 (not common for this message change to occur)
Card Received: 11 December 01

Thanks to everyone on this site who provided input and support. Thanks also to Ron Gotcher and his site (www.imminfo.com) for his free legal advice.

I\'ll be having a beer tonight!

Cheers

CJ

No Title

How did you check for the message change?
Did you use the old EAC# or did you manage to check with TSC or some other way?
Appreciate your help and response.

Same number

I used the phone number - (214) 381-1423 (which may actually be the VSC number, but it worked to check on my status anyway)

I used the SRC number applicable to my case on the Automated Voice Message system, and the automated message had changed. I gather that this is unusual, though, and that the \'card ordered\' message is typically the last message people hear.

Good luck with it!

Cheers

CJ

Additional Question

Thanks for the info... did you get the SRC# after calling TSC... i have tried a couple of times actually spoken to the IIO after holding for more than an hour but they do could not find the SRC# associated with my A#.

Would be great to know the procedure to get the SRC#?

Yes - through the IIO

SJ,

I got the SRC by speaking with the IIO (after calling the number) and by quoting my A#. Perhaps it takes some time for an SRC# to be generated or something.

I hope you have better luck with the IIO if you call in a month or so.

Cheers

CJ