"card production ordered" - YES!!!!

g2p2

Registered Users (C)
Hello everybody:

Just this morning I opened my e-mail to find out that the latest status on my petition is "Card Production Ordered". At last! I hope that all the folks patiently waiting in this thread will also have theirs approved soon.

I sincerely thank the members and organizers of this forum - it has been a tremendously helpful source of valuable information, hope and inspiration. Thank you all and good luck!

My dates are:
PD: Aug. 2002 (Labor cert filing date) - Rest of the World category
I-140 approved in 2005 or 2006 (cannot remember right now)
I-485 filed w/ Texas TSC in May 2007
I-485 Fingerprinting completed in June 2007
EAD petition filed (for the first time) after Christmas 2007
EAD Approved: 3/14/2008
AP petition filed (for the first time) : last week of February 2008
I-485 Card Production Ordered: 3/18/2008 AH! Love it!

Congratulations!!!!!! it's also interesting that how this USCIS works! it's totally random! My I-485 is pending since 2005 and still there is no sign of approval. I just got a letter after my inquiery that my file is pending due to background check and call back in 6months!!!!!

How long till receiving card by mail?

Sumeet:

I noticed that you already received your card. Can you please give me an idea, how long did it take after the card production e-mail till you actually received the card in postal mail?

Thanks a lot...

Garemani, you're not alone, my I-485 has been pending since 2005, and my prority date is March 2002, no sign of any approve and also got a letter according to my inquiery, same reply in the letter that due to background check pending. I don't know when to expect to see green.

Sumeet:

I noticed that you already received your card. Can you please give me an idea, how long did it take after the card production e-mail till you actually received the card in postal mail?

Thanks a lot...

g2p2

The first email I got was on the 24th of Feb 2008 (sunday) -Card production ordered
The second email was on the 25th -Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident

We receivrd the cards and the welcome notice by the 28th.

What category are u under??? TSC processing time based on their website is April 2007. Howcome your application was approved before thier processing time? Are you for reals?