Card ordered...

too_long

Registered Users (C)
after 1766 days! I did my 3rd FP yesterday at 2 pm, got approval email at 7 p.m
Today the online message changed to "after approving the case, card was ordered blah... blah ..."

Does anyone know how long it takes to get the card after the message?

I am still mad at USCIS, i was getting ready to sue, they took almost 5 years. Now I am really considering that i should sue for damages, and to allow applying for citizinship before 5 years from now. After all, I waited the 5 yrs anyway.

Congrats ...

too_long said:
Today the online message changed to "after approving the case, card was ordered blah... blah ..."

I am still mad at USCIS, i was getting ready to sue, they took almost 5 years. Now I am really considering that i should sue for damages, and to allow applying for citizinship before 5 years from now. After all, I waited the 5 yrs anyway.

too_long,

Its amazing how fast your case got approved after your FP. Enjoy the moment and make the most of the freedom. I totally understand how you must be feeling right now. Although you have successfully completed this journey the hardships and pain caused by the process linger on. They will heal with time. Try not think of all that now. Just look ahead ...

regards,

saras76

Congratulations !!!

too_long said:

Congratulations too_long ,

I hope that finally you'll enjoy your freedom , and i'm totally with you in everything you saying !!!
Good luck and please continue to stay with us and share your experience !!! :)

Congratulations

It was a pretty long wait for you. You will get your card in roughly 2-3 days. It will be surreal and it may take a while to sink in. Enjoy your new status.

Congratulations .....

too_long said:

Congratulations too_long. You have crossed the final hurdle.

I am happy for you. But at the same time it is amazing to see TSC still approving 1999 cases, when their site shows Feb 2001. My PD is Nov 2001. It looks like I am here for a very long wait, before my case gets approved.

Enjoy your new status too_long and don't worry, you will get your card very soon.

too_long said:

Hi Too_long,

Congratulations....!

It took 1 week for me to get the cards and approval notices after getting the approval email. Pl. see my signature below for details.....! Enjoy....!

Thanks,

Congrats

Hi too_long,

Congratulations!! Nice to see the approval, enjoy your freedom.

Hi Soham13, How did you do inquiry through AILA? Thanks in advance.

Hi GCMaya,

I am not sure. When I got reply for the status inquiry that No Visa numbers are available, my lawyer went ahead and initiated AILA inquiry almost immediately. May be your Lawyer can guide you on this.

Thanks,