card ordered on 3-10 approval notice sent on 3-14??

johnsonyj

Registered Users (C)
card ordered on 3-10 approval notice sent on 3-14??

On March 10, 2008, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register

On March 14, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

this is normal? does this mean they ordered the greedcard on march 10 and on march 14 card been mail out?

My GC has not been approved but i have had 5 EAD. Each time they would card ordered message first and 3-4 days later approval notice . awhich never came:)
Dont worry your GC is done .enjoy chill out have some beer and forget about the messages.

I got a card production email too on 10th march , but i havent received an email regarding approval notice sent , I know another person who has received this email about approval notice sent today

Johny did you receive ur welcome notice ?

Last edited by a moderator: