Card Ordered. how long to receive it??

gc_lotto

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

My case was approved from VSC.

I got my passport stamped in Los Angeles.

Today, I saw the following case update -

"On August 4, 2004, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."

Do you guys know, how long it will take to get my card after it is ordered??

gc_lotto said:
Hi All,

My case was approved from VSC.

I got my passport stamped in Los Angeles.

Today, I saw the following case update -

"On August 4, 2004, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."

Do you guys know, how long it will take to get my card after it is ordered??
Not that long :)
Maybe less than 10 days ....

but why get anxious now ? -- relax you WILL get it :D

Thanks max2k1

Getting the card in hand is always an emotional moment. Also, I want to keep an eye out for postal delays (versus standard USCIS processing).

Good Grief!!! Relax lotto, I understand your emotional attachement to the G card. But you need to relax and divert your attention to better things in life. USPS is not really that bad (though I do agree with you regarding keeping an eye). So just enjoy and relax. Too much emotional attachement is not really good for your health. You are through now and enjoy life. Problems are always there to be tackled with a calm mind and this is not a problem scenario.

Tell me when did you stamp and how long has it been since you stamped?

Enjoy and GOOD LUCK

Thanks golumolu..

My passport was stamped on July 9th.

Thanks for your words of advice. I generally try to stay calm. The last 6 months of my 3 years of GC trail, awoke my anxiety a little bit. I don't want to re-cap my GC trail here.

With so many things happenning in our lives, I just wanted to know and keep a mental time frame to look out for the card in the mail, so that I don't overlook it or loose track of it.

gc_lotto said:
My passport was stamped on July 9th.

Thanks for your words of advice. I generally try to stay calm. The last 6 months of my 3 years of GC trail, awoke my anxiety a little bit. I don't want to re-cap my GC trail here.

With so many things happenning in our lives, I just wanted to know and keep a mental time frame to look out for the card in the mail, so that I don't overlook it or loose track of it.
Believe me -- nobody here would lose track of something like that :D
whether you want to or not !!!

but yeah, your point noted ... chill and have fun