cannot view replies on "N-400 timeline for Newark" after 5th July

amann

Registered Users (C)
Can the Admins / Web masters kindly take a look at this....the last entry as shown on the "N-400 timeline for Newark" is being shown as "sap283" on 5th-July-2008....however, the last update that has been made is by "Muku" on 9th-Jul-2008...

Are others also experiencing the same thing...or is it something to do with my settings ...

Thanks.

Can the Admins / Web masters kindly take a look at this....the last entry as shown on the "N-400 timeline for Newark" is being shown as "sap283" on 5th-July-2008....however, the last update that has been made is by "Muku" on 9th-Jul-2008...

Are others also experiencing the same thing...or is it something to do with my settings ...

Thanks.

It has to do with your settings. I checked it and I could see 4,5,6,7,8,9th of july.- :D:D:D

Thanks.

I think there are some technical changes happening on forum. It is happening for me since few days and I figured that you have to login to see all the pages, if you don’t login then you will see what you mentioned.