Cancelling EAD renewal application

mhj

Registered Users (C)
Folks,

Just wondering if while waiting for the I 485 approval, a person applied for an EAD and before the EAD card is approved the I 485 application is approved. In this scenario (which is very very very unlikely), is there a way we can ask INS to stop processing the EAD application and possibly get a refund?

Thanks,
MHJ

mhj,

Once the money is collected as application fee, no refunds from INS! If AOS gets approved by the time officer works on this EAD extension file, (s)he will deny the case based on AOS approved and close EAD extension case. That's what happened to one of my friend.

- PCee

REFUND???

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That was one funny post, my friend.

Just go to the CSC Drive Thru refund window.

Originally posted by mhj
is there a way we can ask INS to stop processing the EAD application and possibly get a refund?

Thanks,
MHJ

HEHEHEHEHEHE :D :D :D .. Yup, INS is giving refunds, and I'm Jennifer Lopez.

Have you ever heard of Black Holes? Just think of CSC as a big black hole where all money and all application gets suck in. Only God knows where they go.;)

Glad..

that my post bought a smile to you folks.

But just think about it. People spend lso much money with the lawyers to file an application. (My lawyer was asking for $700). Imagine that you just put up with so much money (imagine if you were doing it for your family, costs multiply) and within a week your application is approved. So much money just went down the drain. It would be better if there were a little more transparency and predictability about this whole procedure.

Like some one said, the lawyers run this country. It is unethical on their part and to say the least these guys are taught business ethics in business school.

But hey, who am I to turn around the system, just a random thought that I had.

Cheers,

PS: Pray that the Indian team bats better in the nect match.

There's no moneyback warranty from INS LOL....

If ur cheque has nt been cashed u can put a stop payment.

Second Write them the letter for refund and TO cancel the application AND KEEP THE DELIVERY RECEIPT , i bet they willnot act on it since the money is already cashed then TOY WITH THE IDEA OF OPENING A FRAUD CASE AGAIST THEM AND GET THE MONEY BACK FROM YOUR BANK .....

WISH I CAN DO THAT ...LOL :D :D :D :D