canadian immigration check list

pk_usa2001

Registered Users (C)
Those who have applied to canada before, please help me.I need to know if these documents are enough so that there is no delay in processing.thanks in advance.

1.fill the forms
2.birth certificate ( i dont have it, Is non availability certificate and affidavit of support enough?.)
3.copies of passport/visa
4.Intermediate/BE/MS degree and official transcripts.
5.Employment contracts/letters of experience(i have offer letters of companies but not fromm all the companies i worked.will they suffice.Also,should i send the original experience letter or photocopies suffice as i have only one original and i need it for latter?.)
6.Language proof(I have 4 year old TOEFL/TWE/Speak test results,will they suffice?.I am enrolling in a french course and will get some proficiency in 3 months.can i just submit a letter from my french language department?.)
7.Proof of Funds.
8.police certificate(i have mailed my fingerprints to FBI,can i send them later or do i need to send them all together?.)
9.Fees.
10.Photographs(I have passport size photos,will they suffice?.)

Sorry for the long post.I cant afford a lawyer.Please help me....

thanks

At this moment it is fine. If you send everything at one time you r process will be speed up . dont send any orginals. I guess if it is notraized may be more helpful otherwise dont worry.

Regarding the employement if you experience letter showing your skills set your applying will be more helpful . anyway you have long time to take care of all these. First apply , once you get the file number# , Gather all the experience letters showing your skill sets on company letter head will be helpful, while evalutating ur applications it will be really easy fro the officer by seeing you exp letters .

good luck

What is the duration of FBI fingerprinting. People say 3 weeks . Is it 3 weeks working (21 days) or 15 days. Please clarify.

To can123

Please post new threads when you want to ask your own questions. dont divert my topic, if you dont have anything to contribute to my question.

kind regards

PK_USA. Can123 is not wrong.

PK_USA.

This forum is for everyone.

1. If someone is writing under your topic, your topic will be at top, and more people will see.

2. FBI information is related to your topic also.

3. You want some info from others, but not co-operating others. Be with open mind.

Take care.

---

FBI takes 1 month almost.

To vsshah

PK_USA.

This forum is for everyone.

1. If someone is writing under your topic, your topic will be at top, and more people will see.
Ans: I have seen topics getting so diverted that real poster's question gets ignored. Just like now,there are 4 replies to my question, only one is useful to me.

2. FBI information is related to your topic also.
Ans: Its not related, i dont need people discussing about this question, ignoring me and my questions completely.

3. You want some info from others, but not co-operating others. Be with open mind.
Ans:If you have noticed, i have actually tried to help to the best of my knowledge and i am in contact through phone with some members.

And my suggestion was not meant to hurt anyone,but i merely pointed out, that he can always start his own thread.

anyway, lets stop this here and try to help each other out.

kind regards

sivak

thanks for your reply. I just have one more question to ask.Can i send my 10th class memo in place of birth certificate(i cant get affidavit from parents,it will take too long).

kind regards