Canadian I-485 Application

akthmps

Registered Users (C)
I just received my approval notice from Texas this morning for my I-140 (which was filed EB3 on November 27th/2006). So that is great news. My PERM was approved earlier in '06.

Anyway, in preparation for my I-485 application, I realize I will require a physical examination/medical approval. I have phoned around to several Canadian doctors I had as a child, as well as several schools, and I can't get any of my immunization/vaccination records. Does anyone know which vaccinations I will have to get from the "immigration physician"? Can I get them all at once or will I have to make multiple trips to his office?

Also, my I-140 and I-485 applications are obviously being filed separately. Since my I-140 has already been approved, should my I-485 be approved relatively quickly?

Thanks,
Aaron

I just received my approval notice from Texas this morning for my I-140 (which was filed EB3 on November 27th/2006). So that is great news. My PERM was approved earlier in '06.

Anyway, in preparation for my I-485 application, I realize I will require a physical examination/medical approval. I have phoned around to several Canadian doctors I had as a child, as well as several schools, and I can't get any of my immunization/vaccination records. Does anyone know which vaccinations I will have to get from the "immigration physician"? Can I get them all at once or will I have to make multiple trips to his office?

If you dont have any record you will get vaccination from the immigration physician... I had 2 'COMBO' vaccines I had 1st when I went for physical and 2nd when I went for my reading of my TB skin test... make sure he does your TB skin test because I have seen people get RFE for not get skin test and result pick ( physician will not mail you your records. you have to physically go there and pick them up from the office ) ...

Also, my I-140 and I-485 applications are obviously being filed separately. Since my I-140 has already been approved, should my I-485 be approved relatively quickly?

Thanks,
Aaron

USCIS universe has its own rules and regulation so even though its written some rule book that it should be done quicker... you need a luck.... I was surprised by mine .... so you never know....

My LC took 5 year to certify but I got approval for my I-140 and I-485 in 7 weeks ....

Wish you all the best....