Canada citizen to sponsor US Citizen Qs???

sMoKa2k3

I am a 26 year old American Citizen I am engaged to a Canadian citizen we are both born citizens to our country I have several questions about the Immagration Process.

We are getting Married In canada Dec. of 2006 but she wants me to move to canada with her in the summer of 2006 can as a visitor to canada i stay with her legaly from est. July 2006 - Dec 2006 its less than 6 months so i assume yes?

Once we are married we are hiring an immagration attorney to file for my PR status once this has happened my 6 months as a visitor will have expired http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/index.html says once we file i can stay to my understanding or am i reading it wrong will i be removed from canada or can i stay until processing for my PR has been concluded?

She the sponsor will be a University student and not have much income CIC states minimum incomes will not apply to us because i have no dependent children coming with me is this correct??

I also have a question about my vehicle were do i find out if it can be imported and registered into canada? I also have a Recreational Vehichle (travel trailer) I will be selling to pay for my sponsorship process Government and Attorney related fees which if i am correct i est. at $1500 american for the canadian government and est $1-2,000 for attorney fees is this a descent estimate? About the RV i will be selling can i bring it with me to canada and sell it there or will i need to sell it in america before i come? im not familiar with selling american vehichles in canada.

Thanks for the Help Micah

Is there not 1 person whos been through this process or knows anything about immagration on this forum??? Moderators Admins do you not chime in when questions are asked or am i lookin in the wrong spot for answers?