Can you travel on AP after I-485 Approval?

ayeupfatty

Registered Users (C)
My I-140 and I-485 were approved last Thursday 5/5/2005.

I have AP valid until 7/7/2005.

I have the email approval for the I-140 and received a copy of the I-485 approval notice yesterday. I need to travel outside the US this weekend on business. I will not have time to schedule an appointment at the local ASC to get my passport stamped - is it ok to travel on AP with the approval notices as supporting documentation?

Thanks,

Yes ..you can travel on advance parole....

But try going to your local USICS office and getting a temp 551 stamp on your passport...If you show documentation that you urgently need to travel they will stamp your passport

all the best

ayeupfatty said:
My I-140 and I-485 were approved last Thursday 5/5/2005.

I have AP valid until 7/7/2005.

I have the email approval for the I-140 and received a copy of the I-485 approval notice yesterday. I need to travel outside the US this weekend on business. I will not have time to schedule an appointment at the local ASC to get my passport stamped - is it ok to travel on AP with the approval notices as supporting documentation?

Thanks,

"If you do not get your PP stamped...on the way back from overseas re-entering on AP...pretend you do not have any knowledge of your 485 approval" ...this was the advice I read on this forum earlier