Can you go to FP earlier? Plz Advise

panther0528

Registered Users (C)
hello,
I wanted to know if anyone else has gone to their FP appt earlier than the scheduled time? Did they give you a hard time?

thanks

On the aug thread, there are pple who 'walked-in'. They didn't get a hard time and they were out momentarily. My appt is coming up on Tue, I will not change the day, but I will go to another location.

No problem

hello,
I wanted to know if anyone else has gone to their FP appt earlier than the scheduled time? Did they give you a hard time?

thanks

My wife did an early walk in apptt approx 2 weeks before her scheduled date and she had no problems. The office was not too busy and the officer was able to accomodate her.

I walked in early with no problem. It may depend a little bit on the office, though. Some are busier than others and they may have different policies for walk-ins (my office was Indy)

It depends,

I tried newark office on saturday morning, security at the door did not let me go in and ask. So I guess it depends the people and DO? You can try, instead asking the forum?

I haven't received my finger print notice and i sent my papers 3 months ago?... how can i take my fingerprint?