Can you change jobs multiple times on AC-21

Wishing

Registered Users (C)
My petitioning company closed down a few months ago. I joined a company on AC-21. Now I have another better offer. Is there an issue in joining this company again on AC-21? Will this have any negative impact on my approval?

Thanks for your responses in advance.

Wishing
WAC 02-091-xxxxx

Thanks for your reply Silly Man. Do you know if INS asks for a reason for changing jobs multiple times?

Wishing
WAC 02-091-xxxxx

Originally posted by sfbay_area_guy
You must be something !!!

How do you end up with multiple job offers in this economy.. Who on earth is hiring??

sfbay_area-guy, thanks for your nice comment. The economy seems to have picked up a little. Some companies are hiring. Several of my friends who had been out of jobs for quite some time have found jobs. I hope it continues this way.

Wishing
WAC 02-091-xxxxx

INS asks this -

Give the last 3 paystubs. If you are not working with current employer, explain why. If you have not worked for any of this duration explain how you were able to sustain yourself.

Thats in an RFE. Interview could be "Wow how come you've changed so many jobs?"
Answer: "Sir it just made sense in my situation that it seemed like a logical improvement to my career .. blah blah round about answer but truth."

Ok ur approved .. enjoy

Originally posted by sfbay_area_guy
You must be something !!!

How do you end up with multiple job offers in this economy.. Who on earth is hiring??

I've had no trouble finding jobs, as long as you have EAD or GC.

Originally posted by Silly Man
INS asks this -

If you have not worked for any of this duration explain how you were able to sustain yourself.

Ok ur approved .. enjoy

Sillyman, do you think they will really ask such question b'coz in my case gap is in terms of MONTHSSSS. Any idea how to deal with that?