Can we?

oven

Registered Users (C)
Can we impatient 485 slavery gather together and have a parade in front of the CSC building?

They need to know how we feel.

INS - Internal Nui Sance

Outside they vaporize
Inside they freeeeeeezee
but they talk as though its a stream

bcos i got my local intvw done on 10/31/02 still no reply at all..

letz c

Well, better parade in front of some people in authority, like senators would be good, though you do need to realize that the average american feels that we are stealing their jobs. If we do such a parade, it'd help if we gather all 485 waiting people (including family based), so the parade doesn't get a employment based color.

But ... how and when are we gonna organize it? I have no clue what it takes to organize a parade and the legalities involved.

It would be better if we can bring some big sponsor to this parade. Another question will be where ? Most of the people from northern CA will not be able to attend this parade if it is going to happen in front of CSC Laguna Niguel.

Great we could get pepsi to sponsor our parade, so we could call it,

"Pepsi INS Sucks".

Get serious folks, an easier way would be to garner enough media support and bug senators.

QuestioN???

Question Gurus:

After Torture Ville gone in a few months, is the process going to be faster and more efficient (not to mention more humane)?

Sim, I personally doubt that. Not to be pessimistic, but come to think of it, the immigration process has only gotten screwier over the years. Ask someone who landed 50 years back here, versus today and you'll know what i mean.

Plus, DHS is gonna be another huge government organization, and we know how that works.