Can we renew our EAD\'s in Baltimore.

ajay

Registered Users (C)
Hi

Here are my details VSC - PD 4/27/97 - I485 RD 9/4/99 ND 9/24/99, No FP yet. Our EAD\'s will expire on 10/02/00, Can we get them renewed in Baltimore or do we send it to VSC. If we have to send it to VSC when should we send it.

Thanks in Advance

Rama

No Title

Hi Rama,

- Your first choice should be VSC.
- You have to file the renewal application with all related documents 90 days before expiration date.
- The application packet "must reach" VSC 90 days before current EAD expiration date.
- If filed after 90 days, the application packet is returned.

- If less than 90 days left, then you may go the nearest INS office and get it done on the same day.

If I were in your position I would file the application at VSC and you have enough time for that. You can always get other\'s opinion on this.

"a.k.a ....Been There Done That...."

No Title

Hi Rama,

- Your first choice should be VSC.
- You have to file the renewal application with all related documents 90 days before expiration date.
- The application packet "must reach" VSC 90 days before current EAD expiration date.
- If filed after 90 days, the application packet is returned.

- If less than 90 days left, then you may go the nearest INS office and get it done on the same day.

If I were in your position I would file the application at VSC and you have enough time for that. You can always get other\'s opinion on this.

"a.k.a ....Been There Done That...."