Can we have a count of company name changes cases who have rfe

cool_bandha

Registered Users (C)
generated after being released from hold on Jun 19 2001.

Let me start -----> I know I am getting a rfe . AVM not yet updated

No Title

Another one. 1st RFE on 4/23/01, 2nd RFE ordered on 6/18/01, waiting to be printed and mailed out.

No Title

RD 28 Sep 1999
ND 07 Oct 1999
FP 14 Sep 2000

Case was on hold due to company name change. Just called today and VSC is saying decesion is made to aske more information but RFE is not typed and send out. IIO decide to ask for more information on 26 June 2000. I don\'t know how long it will take to send the RFE out.

No Title

Guys is company name change case same as changing the company voluntarily after 180 days wait in I-485 stage?

No Title

AVM not yet updated;found that RFE was issued on 6/26/01 from IIO; checked with iGATE paralegal (attorney\'s office) and they confirmed they have received RFE for updated employment letter. I\'m yet to receive the RFE copy from my attorney. No indications if the RFE has been replied as yet.
Whatz ur status cool_bandha?

No Title

Sorry..forgot to answer ur 2nd question.
I don\'t know when exactly my lawyer got the RFE from INS. but it should be between Jun 26th and Jul 3rd (as my lawyer confirmed to have received an RFE)

No Title

IGTE - PD:04/98; ND:2/00;FP:3/01;RFE generated on 6/26/01 for updated employment letter; received by my lawyer office; not replied yet.

No Title

Kris,
Can you tell me how to contact attorney\'s paralegal. I also has an RFE generated on June 26th. So far I have no idea of exact information requested. I am also with IGATE and attorneys are Cohen & Grisby. Thanks for your help.

No Title

Ya, I replied to the RFE. The letter mentioned that the company name had changed but the TAXID and the Location were still the same.

No Title

When I last checked with IIO on Monday the rfe was not mailed out
My lawyer of course has not received my rfe but did receive rfe for some
other similar cases (company name change) on Monday. She said they
were trivial ones (I did not ask the details since they pertain to other people\'s
applications). AVM not updated yet. Very unhappy for being singled out for
this delay in issuing rfe

No Title

Kris Saman, Can you tell us when is your first REF(about the employment letter) issued? THanks