Can we go for oath before schedule date

dilip001

Registered Users (C)
My wife and I got oath schedule on different date. My schedule date is 2 week earlier than her. Can I ask her to come with me and go there. Do they need any kind of pre-processing or they can not accommodate. please advise.

My wife and I got oath schedule on different date. My schedule date is 2 week earlier than her. Can I ask her to come with me and go there. Do they need any kind of pre-processing or they can not accommodate. please advise.
Highly Unlikely. Unless there is emergency in the family which you can prove, they won't let you do the oath early. Even if you have emergency, you need to request them with a letter, then they may consider..then they have to prepare the Nat Certificate etc. So It is not like a walk-in oath. No way.

Your wife is allowed to come but they don't have her certificate ready on that day