Can we apply EADs by ourselves?

littleliuliu

Here is our situation. Our (My spouse and Mine) previous EADs were applied by company. Recently I required the company extend my H1-B, since our I-485 are still pending and I want a H1-B to backup in case I-485 is denied.

Now I worry that the company may not apply new EADs for us because of my H1-B extension. For me, it does't matter since I have new H1-B. But my spouse uses EAD work, so it may be problem to him. My question is that if my spouse can apply his EAD by himself? or we have to need lawyer to do this for us? Since my spouse is depentant, can he apply EAD independently?

Any information is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

littleliuliu said:
Here is our situation. Our (My spouse and Mine) previous EADs were applied by company. Recently I required the company extend my H1-B, since our I-485 are still pending and I want a H1-B to backup in case I-485 is denied.

Now I worry that the company may not apply new EADs for us because of my H1-B extension. For me, it does't matter since I have new H1-B. But my spouse uses EAD work, so it may be problem to him. My question is that if my spouse can apply his EAD by himself? or we have to need lawyer to do this for us? Since my spouse is depentant, can he apply EAD independently?

Any information is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Really easy. Follow these instructions step by step.

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=137247