Can USCIS Biometric Support Center change the EAD clock?

msv5450

I applied for asylum in late Feb 2020. The USCIS made a very bad mistake and the set my application date to Feb 2010 instead of Feb 2020. Now my asylum clock is showing 3668 days (10 years) which is insane. My biometric is coming up next week. I was wondering if the people at the biometric center are able to fix this error. Anyone with the a similar experience?

I applied for asylum in late Feb 2020. The USCIS made a very bad mistake and the set my application date to Feb 2010 instead of Feb 2020. Now my asylum clock is showing 3668 days (10 years) which is insane. My biometric is coming up next week. I was wondering if the people at the biometric center are able to fix this error. Anyone with the a similar experience?
I don't understand. This is not an issue to stress about. USCIS will see the issue soon, and fix it. There was no need for you to call anybody, to write a letter. You shouldn't have done that. Instead, you should have 'tested' them, by submitting the standard 'case outside normal processing times' - In their response, they would have updated the days + tell you that it is not outside normal processing time.

I don't understand. This is not an issue to stress about. USCIS will see the issue soon, and fix it. There was no need for you to call anybody, to write a letter. You shouldn't have done that. Instead, you should have 'tested' them, by submitting the standard 'case outside normal processing times' - In their response, they would have updated the days + tell you that it is not outside normal processing time.
I did not write them a letter. My attorney did. Plus, there is another applicant here with a similar clock issue that his lawyer had to write a letter to the asylum office to fix the error.

About the 'case outside of processing time' request:
When I checked out their web page: LINK
it does not let me select asylum or I-589.
Do you know how long it typically takes them to respond to these requests?

I did not write them a letter. My attorney did. Plus, there is another applicant here with a similar clock issue that his lawyer had to write a letter to the asylum office to fix the error.

About the 'case outside of processing time' request:
When I checked out their web page: LINK
it does not let me select asylum or I-589.
Do you know how long it typically takes them to respond to these requests?

My name was wrong in the notice. In biometric appointment, they ask you whether there is anything to update. They took my details and made some updates there. But in the interview, the update was not reflected to the system. Officer said that no problem, they can update anything in the interview. You shouldn't worry about it a lot. Hope you'll get the interview soon.

My name was wrong in the notice. In biometric appointment, they ask you whether there is anything to update. They took my details and made some updates there. But in the interview, the update was not reflected to the system. Officer said that no problem, they can update anything in the interview. You shouldn't worry about it a lot. Hope you'll get the interview soon.
They canceled my biometric appointment for the next week due to the virus crisis. Also, I do not think I will get an interview any time soon because they schedule the interviews based on LIFO and due to this stupid error, it is as if I applied 10 years ago !

They canceled my biometric appointment for the next week due to the virus crisis. Also, I do not think I will get an interview any time soon because they schedule the interviews based on LIFO and due to this stupid error, it is as if I applied 10 years ago !

Did you call USCIS call center? They may help you with the steps to correct that.