Can travel with Company A after h1b transferd with Company B >> Urgent

sowjanya.koka

Hi,

I am holding a valid H1B visa till nov 2014, from Company 'A'. but didnot travel to U.S still working in India. i got an offer from Company "B", Company "B" has filled H1B Transfer and H1B got transfered with appproval notice. Now I got a chance to Fly to U.S. next week from Company A. Can i travel to U.S from Company A?
Do I get any issues regarding this H1B transfer at board of entry / immigration?

Please suggest ASAP...

Thanks,
Suresh

As per your question, you H1B has been transferred from Company A to Company B. So your H1B from company A get invalid. So you cannot travel with invalid document.

Disclaimer: The information provided is of a general nature and is not intended to be construed as legal advice or creating an attorney-client relationship with Law Firm.

Hi,

I am holding a valid H1B visa till nov 2014, from Company 'A'. but didnot travel to U.S still working in India. i got an offer from Company "B", Company "B" has filled H1B Transfer and H1B got transfered with appproval notice. Now I got a chance to Fly to U.S. next week from Company A. Can i travel to U.S from Company A?
Do I get any issues regarding this H1B transfer at board of entry / immigration?

Please suggest ASAP...

Thanks,
Suresh