Can someone tell me how to get RFE re-issued after it was returned ?

New CP Tracker

Registered Users (C)
Hello,

I really hope someone can tell me what to do next as I have tried everything I can think of.

Scenario is we have filed an I-140 in with Nebrasksa, we are wanting to move one of our key managers over to the West Coast to set up an office. They will be based out of our other 2 offices as well.

However, when we submitted the I-140 we had a lease in place and a valid address.

Before the reciept arrived at our address, the people we were leasing from sold the business and cancelled our lease. However they promised us that any post that arrived there we would get seeing as it was their fault.

The receipt was returned as undelivered by the Post Office.

I contacted the people who owned the building and they apologized and said this would never happen again etc....

I got the receipt number from the back of the check and called BCIS.

They said no need to do anything as the address was still valid.

I waited and waited. And called them to say could they please contact me (the petitioner) via our Miami office.

I think somehow they did not make this change as 2 days later they issued an RFE. It went to the address and again was returned as undeliverable.

I checked the web-site saw this and called them to update the address again. They sent me a letter to the Miami address saying they have noted my change of address.

Still no sign of the RFE and the 12 week clock is ticking.

I have written to them, phoned them and got nowhere.

We do not have a lawyer acting for us outside of the company as the beneficiary of the petition is our attorney.

What can I do next ?

Thanks