Can someone please answer my question

beerdrinkingjoe

Registered Users (C)
Sorry. This is my 3rd post and I haven't had a response to any of them. I viewed my case status online and this is what I see:

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On March 3, 2004, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

My details: I-140 and I-485 FILED CONCURRENTLY. Receipt Date 10/17/03. EB2, RIR.

1) Does this mean that "Name check" process has successfully gone through? How do I find that out?

2) Is there anything I need to do at this point?

3) Based on the current Approval rate, can anyone tell me when my I-140 and I-485 are likely to be approved?

Thanks for your time.

beerdrinkingjoe

BeeredKing,

Just hang in there..TSC is going Random ..I Saw Kailash 's case got cleared..
they are in the process of OCt CASES i THINK..

LET's KEEP OUR FINGERS CROSSED..

RD : 10/23/2003 EB2 - RIR..40& 485

Your finger printing reports received

Hi

It means that your finger printing reports (cleared/checked)I, have been received by USCIS.

You cannot do anything right now. Just wait till some officer again take it out to check it

I had same message for one year before I got my I-485 approved (approved recently on Sept. 28th, 2004).

Best of luck

HI GC 2101,

Glad to hear this. I just confused by all these "Name Check" threads.

You said that you recently got te Approval on the 28th. What was your I-140 or I-485 date RD?

beerdrinkingjoe,

There is no direct relation between FP and Name Check at all.

Only FBI know your Name Check status. Check those "Name Check" threads for detailed contact info.

Recent I-140/I485 approval from TSC

Hi

EB1 (OR)

I-140 RD May 2003
I-140 AD Dec. 2003.

I485 RD July 2004
I-485 AD Sept. 28th, 2004

No RFEs during the process

Best of luck to you too.