• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Can somebody pleasee explain...

ceo1093

I am an undergraduate student in the US, just turned 18 last year. I applied for "green card," and was expecting to hear from them sometime in between May and July (according ot uscis.gov)..however, while browsing this discussion board I realized that people who were selected supposed to recieve some sort of package from KCC in April. Why is there a contradiction between this board and what is stated on THE site? Can somebody pleasee explain!? Besides, I noticed that some people who applied know when the interviews will be conducted etc. Where do you guys get that kind of information?

P.S. I am originally from Uzbekistan; guess according to USCIS I fall into EU category, which is weird..but in any case, please someobody explain..

Thank you so much!!!

KCC usually sends out the notification letters a month or 2 before the officially stated start date of May. Hence, if you don't receive anything by July, it's back to square one. Interviews begin in October and those who have current numbers will be called. Anyway, I haven't heard anyone winning from EU yet. Keep your fingers crossed, good luck!