can somebody please help me...

gcfiler98

Registered Users (C)
Hello friends,

finally my case has been approved yet have my passport stamped. i live in west palm beach area. but the address give in my letter sent by INS is miami. what number to call..
i saw that webpage bcis-fla.com..
but the four options r not applicable to have our passport stamped...

can anybody suggest... i really appreciate...

thanks

What do you need

I just went to the miami office two days ago and got my passport stamped,you cannot get an appointment for this purpose,just go with the approval notice and they will let you in.I would suggest you to go early in the morning which I did.The office usually opens at 6:30 AM and then they send you in and give you a token based on your application and the counters will call you depending on your token.For me i finished by 7:15 and I was out.if you go late you might have to wait a little longer but you can go there without and appointment.

gcfiler98,
Did you get your passpport stamped? Even in my approval letter, It says to go to miami. But since I live in West palm beach area I went to office in downtown west palm beach.

I took appointment online. I selected "Immigration Question" option. I went on friday 03/18/2004 at 1.15PM for stamping.
No questions asked. I was out in 30mins without any problems.

Just take appointment and go for stamping.

Let me know if you have any questions.