can i use this labor

I140helppls

Registered Users (C)
can u guys plese help me on this

If Item 13 on the ETA 750 (Job desc says).
analysis design and coding of client server applications.
enter program codes. do requirement analysis. work on oracle
related systems and develop code using plsql,sql,pro*c.
work in financial applications.develop code using c++, java and asp.

Item 14 says (Education required)
Bachelors in comp sc and 6 monthe experience as a software enginner. (doesn’t say any specific programming languages)

Item 15 says (Other special req.)
BLANK

my concern was that i dont have experience in c++, java and asp. my resume is primarily on oracle.
but I know plsql,sql and pro*c. from what u told me earlier I should have the miminum experience (6 mths in this case ).
But should the experience be in all the languages specified in the Job desc. I am thinking that the Job desc could be anything .I just need to make sure that I have 6 mths experience as a software engineer and BE in comp sc. So do I need to have all the languages mentioned in job desc ???

I meet the minimum requirements for the Job (6mths exp) but should that experience be in the all the exact languages mentioned on the Job desc…. I don’t think so b'cos it is the desc and not the req. but I want to take ur opinion.

pls comment ....

My opinion is that you must have the education, which is mentioned in Item 14. I guess you are a B.E Computer Science Graduate. If so, education wise no problem.

If you show that you have experience in Oracle, PlSql, sql and pro*C that should be more than enough. If you can show that you have learned/did some project work in Java or ASP or C++ in your college, that will be an added advantage.

I don't think you will have problem, if you use this labor. But all these things are depending upon the officer who will process your case and it is very hard to predict how she/he will consider.

I am an applicant like you , not a lawyer. These are just my opinion and I may be completely wrong.