Can I still apply for citizenship

sury

My wife's GC has 2 errors. One is the Date of birth and the second one is Residence Since date.

She is having her GC for the past 6 years. Can She apply for the citizenship even though the GC has 2 errors.

If she can apply what would be the residence since date in the application form. Can I put the date on which we received the notice of GC approved.

Advices by anyone is highly appreciated.

You should have corrected the errors after receiving the card; since it ts a Service error no fee is charged. But since you have waited so long it is better that you point this out, correct the errors and then apply for citizenship. :(

sury said:
My wife's GC has 2 errors. One is the Date of birth and the second one is Residence Since date.

She is having her GC for the past 6 years. Can She apply for the citizenship even though the GC has 2 errors.

If she can apply what would be the residence since date in the application form. Can I put the date on which we received the notice of GC approved.

Advices by anyone is highly appreciated.

Yes, technically, she is eligible to apply for citizenship now. The eligibility is determined by the actual start date of the GC status (I-485 approval date for those who went through the adjustment of status and the date of entry on an immigrant visa for those who went through consular processing).

Of course, it would have been preferable if she had corrected the info on her green card before filing N-400. However, if she files I-90 now for a corrected green card info, it will take quite a while before the corrected GC will arrive. You should look up the "Physical green card" subforum to see how long it takes to get a corrected green card these days:
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/forumdisplay.php?f=119

If you are willing to wait a few months, then sure, get a corrected green card first. But if your wife has some urgent reasons to file N-400 now, she can do that and then explain the green card discrepancies at the interview stage.