Can I request to postpone my AOS interview?

Ywong

Hi folks!

I would like to have your advice or if you could share information that would be great appreciated!

Background:
I moved to Seattle WA and get married with on Dec 8, 2018 through K1, we filed AOS at Jan 2019.

Today(Nov 1, 2020)as I check my case status from USCIS website and see this information: “As of October 6, 2020, we are ready to schedule your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, Receipt Number XXXXXXXXXX, for an interview. We will schedule your interview and send you a notice. Please follow any instructions in the notice.”, however I do not receive mail for this yet.

Questions:
1. Do you know how long I would expect the mail? From Oct. 6, it’s been 3 weeks.
2. Do I need to call USCIS to check whether this mail missed?
3. Do you know if there is an interview date indicated in the mail?
4. If the interview date they require before Dec 8, 2020, can I request postpone after it? As I heard that if the interview happened after 2 years marriage I will be granted a 10 years green card without conditions.
5. If I am allowed to postpone after Dec. 8, what process should I do?
6. What do we need to prepare for this important interview? I want to do it by ourselves because we may not be able to afford hire a lawyer.

Thank you so much for your time and sharing! I love this forum, I have seen many people are nice and friendly supporting each other!