Can I go back to China with an expired Chinese Passport?

Jess J

I\'m stuck... ok, My situation is that I came here with an Business Passport which only valid for 2 year(comparing with 5 years valid of private Passport) which expired 2 year by now already. I\'m planning going back to China, but the consular told me that I couldn\'t go back with an expired one, according to him that only way I can go back is that I need to ask my company of origin who help me issue the passport to request the consular here to issue me a new private passport. To me this is basically mission impossible--since the company had already gone bankrupcy in China and even I found somebody can help me, it would be very time consuming matter. I feel that my government make my life difficult by having so many rules trying to control their own citizen\'s life (such as have so many different class of passport!). All I want now is \'going back to China" and according to Consular in LA, they are not willing to accept me--my own county!!\' Is there a way that I can bypass this situation? Can I go back with my expired passport? what would be the consiquence? If I can apply a brand new passport in China now by going through \'network\', can I use it going back to China? given the fact that the passport is blank without record of coming out of China first? What I can do to going back to china?

No Title

How do you obtain more visa time than your passport? You should extend your passport when it was close to expire. Now, you are pretty stuck.

No Title

China needs so complex passport system to catch guys like you holding business passport and probably a lot of money from the country and then hiding here.

No Title

If you don\'t make rules, simply follow the rules.
I don\'t know what\'s happent upon your \'home-coming\' trip. (Why don\'t use someoneelse\'s valid passport???)
Because you have created your own problems, you gotta take responsibility for your careless.
Why you keep an expired passport in the first place. Complain to yourself.

No Title

I do not have the experience for your situation. But I think ther is one way can solve your problem: Go to Chinese Consulate. They have something called the One Time Only Go back Certificate (Yi Chi You Xiao Hui Go Zhen). You can get one of this. Maybe they will give you some hard time, but just be patient, I think they will give you the Certificate. Use this certificate, you can go back the China and get a new private passport from you local Police station.

Do not try to get a new passport from China when you are in USA. If you use the new passport go back China, The Border Control of China definitelly will piss you off.

Good luck,

No Title

You can back to China with your expired passport. At entry port, they may ask you the currect status and some questions, but they will let you into China finally. If you want go out of China again, you must start over from apply new passport.

how much money have you made by selling your pussy in this country?

I know a lot my country fellow girls came to this country to seel their pussies with business or visitor visas, Then, they just hide in those lobbies and make a lot money.

I can not imagine a normal worker can be hired with an expired passport. When I was a student in a university, the university checked my passport. Also all the employers I worked checked the validity of my passport.

I also can not imagine a normal person with VALID USA visa will not extend her passport. the renewal procedure is very simple. Just mail the passport to chinese consulate, two weeks later, the renewal is done.

By the way, how much you ask for fucking you. My penis is hard.