Can I get AP in local at same day?

karlk_re

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

As you know 485 pending long time ago, 02-122. Always thinking to get the approval in next couple of month. But ...

For now I wanna get an AP asap. Is it possible to get AP, if I go to San Jose office with I-131 application directly? It looks possible in some other service centers.

If you have any exprience or know this, please reply to me. I really need it soon. Thank you very much for your information.

Best,
Karlk

Hi karlk,
My friend who lives in LA and has his 485 pending in CSC had a similar situation and wanted to get an AP (for his wife) to travel outside USA immly.

He went to the LA office in the downtown first day and they asked him to goto CSC, Laguna Niguel as they didnt have any information about him. Next day morning, he went to Laguna Niguel and applied and the office asked for Marraige certificate and asked them to come back the next day with the papers. The third day the same officer approved an AP and handed over to them, after checking the papers.

As you are in Northern california (I assume), try to goto the nearest BCIS center and apply for one. If you are lucky, you will get it there as BCIS doesn't have ny guidelines on these things.

Hope this helps....

Hi Karlk,

Have you tried to get AP from a local office ?

I may have the same need.

Thanks

Randy

I will try some time end of this month or beginnig of next month. If you can try earier than me, post your exprience please.

Some other service centers, definitly possible.

Karlk.

I will try some time end of this month or beginnig of next month. If you can try earier than me, post your exprience please.

Some other service centers, definitly possible.

Karlk.