Can I fire my lawyer and How?

CinderellaII

Registered Users (C)
We met once, and corresponded through emails back and forth for my job recruitment. I felt he didn't have enough experiences on PERM. The work he's done for me include: modified my ad (very briefly), advised me the sources I could use for my ad (very misleading). He told me he would apply for the prevailing wage for me (not sure if this has been done), and after that he would place a job order (not done yet). I have placed my advertisements on two Sunday newspapers and other two sources for three weeks now.

At this point is it safe to fire him? He doesn't have a sub account in our online PERM account yet. What is a reasonal fee should I pay him for the service and information (even though very misleading) he's provided so far ? He's asking for $1500 for PERM.

I'd appreciate your feedback!

Just KICK his ASS. You Can do Ur PERM Urself. The Lawyers SUCKS..

CinderellaII said:
We met once, and corresponded through emails back and forth for my job recruitment. I felt he didn't have enough experiences on PERM. The work he's done for me include: modified my ad (very briefly), advised me the sources I could use for my ad (very misleading). He told me he would apply for the prevailing wage for me (not sure if this has been done), and after that he would place a job order (not done yet). I have placed my advertisements on two Sunday newspapers and other two sources for three weeks now.

At this point is it safe to fire him? He doesn't have a sub account in our online PERM account yet. What is a reasonal fee should I pay him for the service and information (even though very misleading) he's provided so far ? He's asking for $1500 for PERM.

I'd appreciate your feedback!

$1500 for PERM itself shows that he is a fairly inexpesive lawyer. Engage with a different attorney now. Get his/her opinion and if they feel they can take your case up from where it is right now, fire this guy.