Can i file I140 PP(my approved orginal labor) while another I140 pending(Substitute)?

lrk76

Registered Users (C)
My company filed I-140 using substiute labor. (EB3 Regular processing).

Meanwhile my orginal labor got approved.(As substitute labor is always risky)

Can I file another I-140 using my orginal labor with the same company under (EB3 premium processing) as there is no I-140 PP available now for Substitute labor.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

You can not use Premium Processing on SECOND I-140 application while another one is pending.

Thanks for your response.

But i'm in dilemma,
This post is from another user who succesfully got approved his 2nd labor filed
under PP while is first labor with I-140 pending.

Can i proceed and file the same or this one an isolated case?

Appreciate any suggestions..
Thanks,

"
12th April 2007, 10:14 PM
hellogc_2006
Registered User Join Date: Nov 2006

If you use the same LC (or capture the PD) for both the applications, then PP is not allowed. That is what I understood from my attorney. I filed a I-140 petition last year using sub LC (with lc copy) which is still pending, and my original LC was approved recently and used that LC to file another I-140 in premium 2 days back. I would know the status of the second one in 15 days.
"

18th April 2007, 03:39 PM
hellogc_2006
Registered User Join Date: Nov 2006

My second I140 which was filed last week is approved in PP. The second I140 went to TSC where as my first I140 (sub lc) which was filed concurrently is still pending at NSC.

Missing Original Labor

Hi All,

My Labor got approved and I wanted to file 140 Premium Processing but our attorney has said that they did not get my original labor so they cannot file under PP instead they filed for regular 140 along with letter asking for original labor to be send to them so that they can upgrade to PP. Did anyone encoutered such a issue of not getting the original labor?

My details:
EB3 - India
PD: Dec'2003
Labor Approved: Dec'2006
Applied 140 regular on March 22nd

THanks,
MM

Hi All,

My Labor got approved and I wanted to file 140 Premium Processing but our attorney has said that they did not get my original labor so they cannot file under PP instead they filed for regular 140 along with letter asking for original labor to be send to them so that they can upgrade to PP. Did anyone encoutered such a issue of not getting the original labor?

My details:
EB3 - India
PD: Dec'2003
Labor Approved: Dec'2006
Applied 140 regular on March 22nd

THanks,
MM

As per the previous postings, BECs will not issue a dulplicate LC to anyone except USCIS. Also, PP request for an I-140 application without LC will be rejected.