• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Can i change my sponsor??

Registered Users (C)
Hello all, my question is can i change my sponsor if smth doesnt go fine with it? Is there any problem? My CN is EU 15*** and when do u think i will receive my second letter?

Thank you for ur answer. :)

Hello all, my question is can i change my sponsor if smth doesnt go fine with it? Is there any problem? My CN is EU 15*** and when do u think i will receive my second letter?

Thank you for ur answer. :)

So far you haven't chosen a sponsor - you only put an address where you expect to live - but you can change that with no problem. IF you need financial support (an I134) then you will be asked for that at your interview.

Your number range should go current in January so you would expect your 2NL around the end of next month.

yes i have written the address where i intend to go but i wasnt sure and i was worried. I see so i dont have to ask my american family about an I134 yet just for the other papers that they are looking for. Thank you Britsimon.