Can I change jobs with I485 approved?

desiyaar

Registered Users (C)
I was suppose to resign tomorrow from job and use AC-21 to transfer to new company. Surprisingly, I got I485 approval notice an hour back.

Does anyone know if changing job at this point impact my green card or citizenship application later on? Requesting early response. Thank you!

Also what is the next step after I have recieved I485 approval notice? Do I have to go for finger printing? or just wait for GC card in mail?

desiyaar said:
I was suppose to resign tomorrow from job and use AC-21 to transfer to new company. Surprisingly, I got I485 approval notice an hour back.

Does anyone know if changing job at this point impact my green card or citizenship application later on? Requesting early response. Thank you!

Also what is the next step after I have recieved I485 approval notice? Do I have to go for finger printing? or just wait for GC card in mail?
look for my response here http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=209430

my advise is to stay with your employer for a few months. This sure will raise question at the time of citizenship.

Your approval notice will have further instructions for you. Wait till you get it.