Can I call VSC?

cklein

Registered Users (C)
Hello,
My I485 was filed on 10/19/2004 with a PD of 07/18/2002. I know I didn't wait long enough yet, but since all the hassles are done, (140 is approved a few days ago, FP is received a few days ago, and a bunch of LUD on 485 a few dyas ago.), I expect it to be approved soon. Can I make a call to VSC to check what they are doing with the case? i.e. Name checking or just wait in the queue? I mean, the feeling that it could be approved any time soon makes impatient. :)
Will a call delay my case? :)
Calvin

patience man..... Aug filer ...still waiting

cklein said:
Hello,
My I485 was filed on 10/19/2004 with a PD of 07/18/2002. I know I didn't wait long enough yet, but since all the hassles are done, (140 is approved a few days ago, FP is received a few days ago, and a bunch of LUD on 485 a few dyas ago.), I expect it to be approved soon. Can I make a call to VSC to check what they are doing with the case? i.e. Name checking or just wait in the queue? I mean, the feeling that it could be approved any time soon makes impatient. :)
Calvin

cklein said:
Hello,
Calvin

you are way too fast for the USCIS. You need to cultivate patience when you are in USCIS process. You cannot call them or make an enquiry until the process date goes past with your I485 ND by atleast 30 days. It will be another 6 months....Are you in EB3 or EB2? if EB3 the PD date has to become current (it will happen in another 2-3 months). So join us..... :D

FP resullts received

hello cklein,

same case as mine..

Hello anybody can help me out....

i got my finger prininting in santa ana(ca) service center on feb 28th 05. filed in Vermont service center(concurrnt).

485 RD - Dec 29th 04
ND - Jan 12 - 05
i140 - same date as above.

uscis site says , on mar 09th, 05 they have received results my fingerprinint review and resumed processing on my case....

does anyone know what does it mean. does it mean, i am done with FBI clearance.

how long it takes to get plastic card...ie when i can expect my card.

does it depend on VSC processing times or santa ana for 485.

Please help me out.

thanks,
myraj.

cklein said:
Hello,
Calvin